- Flame powder
- Contour powder
All the brushes are vegan and cruelty free and made of synthetic fibres.
Cleaning your brushes
- Rinse the bristles under lukewarm water, making sure the shaft and metal don’t get wet. Keep bristles pointed at a downward angle to avoid water running upwards toward the shaft.
- Swirl bristles onto an unscented bar of white soap until nicely lathered. Or, use baby shampoo, putting a small amount into your hand, lathering in the same fashion until sudsy.
- Rinse the soap out of the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out any excess water and reshape your brush head to its previous shape.
- Let the brush sit overnight on a dry towel. Repeat process every few weeks.
Note: if you find that bristles are thick and firm with makeup residue, try swirling them in a small amount of olive or almond oil, working the oils into the brush fibers. Rinse, and then begin the cleaning process.